Friday, August 15, 2008

The skies have opened up..

And the rain is falling down like crazy! Nice cuz we need a cool down. I love the rain...as long as I don't have to be in it! Now if we lived where the rain was warm that might be a different story!

I love just bummin around on a chilly day, nice warm cup of coffee or cocoa in hand, still in my sweats just playing online or watching a movie....such a comfortable place to be.
Lonny and I like to go outside in the rain at night and splash in puddles at the end of the driveway, totally fun!

Snow on the other hand, not my style. When it rains..it absorbs into the ground a dries up quickley. Snow...settles on the ground and makes the temps stay chilly. I get cold really easily so if I can't warm up right away then I am not happy.

And it helps right now that it is also friday! My older kids are in school, I have no daycare kids today, so it's basically a kick back and relax type of day, Yay!

No comments: